Country & Regional directors
The AIT aims to identify and support institutions and innovators in the field of
- Capacity building on technology,
- Job creation,
- Skills development .
Our goal is to strengthen the financial sustainability of institutions and create cross continent collaboration for world peace.
- HEI (Higher Education Institutions),
- Agriculture & Nutrition organisation,
- Raw material,
- Culture & creativity sectors.
We are looking for
- Country partners or regional partners who are interested in innovation and digitalisation.
- You can work full time or part time
What are the main responsibilities?
- Prospecting and forming collaboration with institutions (Private and public institutions)
- Arranging meetings between the potential institutions and BøthOfUs representatives,
Collaborate and work together on creating documents and outputs that are needed for the partners.
- Become share holder on revenue for the country (51% revenue share)
- Ability to work together and apply for EU resources.
- Cross continent collaboration
- Funds & Grants application as consortium
Would you like to be our country partner and create impact together?
- Please, submit your interest by filling the form below
- We do some due diligence, we write to you over email.
Our core priority are team member showing 3 qualities
Since we are an international team, we respect people who respect difference in culture and can work in harmony.
We love to have after-works, so if you like to spend time with team on Friday evening, it is a sure plus.
Some of our country directors
Dr. Terence Muchengwa
DIRECTOR REGION AFRICA
HEAD OF PROJECTS, EU DIRECTOR